- Trial: Once you decide you wish to outsource work to us, we can offer you a trial job. You can send us a trial work and assess our quality of work and competencies and decide if you would like to implement your decision of outsourcing your business processes.
- Design: We have a design period where in our team spends time looking at your policies, procedures and actual workflows followed by your company. With this, we can evaluate current performance barometers; decide whether we need onsite training and if re-engineering of any process is required to be more suitable for outsourcing.
- Migrate (Transition): We use a migration process that assures a seamless transition of your project offshore.
- Operate: You will have a single point of contact who will be responsible for communication and management of every step of the project.
- Feedback and relationship: We will stay in a regular contact with you and ask for an ongoing feedback to improve quality of work and increase customer satisfaction.
Our minimum qualification requirement for recruitment is a Bachelors degree. All our employees are college graduates.
For more skilled projects like SMSF work papers, preparation and review of Tax returns, Management reporting, Legal process outsourcing etc; our staff would consist of
- Chartered Accountants
- CPAs (US and Australia)
- ACCA (UK)
- Masters Degrees in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance
- Law degree
- Other specialised accreditations
We have staff that has work experience from Australia, US, and UK.
- Extensive training to our employees throughout the year (On the job and refresher trainings)
- Buddy system for new employees where they are mentored and trained by experienced staff of the given team
- Contract with employees for minimum tenure
- Notice period of 8 weeks before resignation to allow time for knowledge transition
- Cross skilling of employees to negate the possibility of key person dependency and manage unforeseen circumstances and deliver client’s work on time
This is one of the most common concerns of clients who wish to outsource their business processes. The answer to your question is ‘No, you won’t’. We develop a special team who are dedicated to servicing only your business, managed by us at your direction. They are your “virtual employees”. This will help you have complete control and oversight of your accounts and business processes.
The preferred mode of payment is by wire transfer. For any other mode of payment, please contact our office.
APT is not just about cost saving. In addition to the 30%-40% cost benefits, APT will help you actually increase your business productivity which in turn will increase your bottom line with more efficient workflow processes.
Just go to our contact us page, fill in your details and description of services you require and our team will contact you shortly to understand your needs and offer you the best solution.